Air quality reports
Reports related to air quality are shown below.
Wiltshire Council Reports (from 1 April 2009 onwards)
These reports examine whether the decalration of an Air Quality Managment Area is needed and if so, where.
- Detailed Assessment for Shane's Castle, Devizes - 2010 (0.52 MB)
- Detailed Assessment of Air Quality Wilton - March 2010 (0.28 MB)
- Detailed assessment of air quality Herd Street, Marlborough August 2010 (0.28 MB)
- Detailed Assessment for Devizes Centre June 2012 (2.25 MB)
- Detailed Assessment for Calne June 2012 (1.7 MB)
- Detailed Assessment for Wiltshire - May 2014 (2.32 MB)
These reports provided details of changes in Air Quality within Air Quality Management Areas. They were replaced by the annual ASR.
- Air Quality Action Plan Progress Report for Wiltshire November 2009 (0.8 MB)
- Air Quality Progress Report for Wiltshire Council June 2010 (0.66 MB)
- Air Quality Progress Report for Wiltshire April 2011 (7.64 MB)
- Air Quality Progress Report for Wiltshire April 2013 (5.28 MB)
- Air Quality Progress Report for Wiltshire Council - June 2014 (5.06 MB)
Updating and Screening Assessments
The annual report that councils submitted to DEFRA annual until it was replaced by the ASR format
Air Quality Supplementary Planning Guidance - Wiltshire
Annual Status Reports
DEFRA currently requires every district and unitary council to submit an annual report on air quality within their area called an Annual Status Report. This details whether Air Quality meets UK legal requirements in their area. Compliance with EU requirements falls to national Governments. This report which is completed using DEFRAs own template document replaced the annual Upadating & Screening Report.
Wiltshire Air Quality Strategy 2019 - 2024
The strategy sets out Wiltshire Councils approach to improving Air Quality across the whole area not just within AQMAs
Air Quality Action Plan for Wiltshire.
Following the publication of our new Air Quality Strategy for Wiltshire we have progressed to reviewing the Air Quality Action Plan for Wiltshire. We are looking to publish the updated action plan for consultation in the early part of 2021.