Terms and conditions
By subscribing to the Wiltshire Know & Respond information service, you agree to the following terms and conditions of the service
- Subscribers are responsible for keeping their subscription details up to date.
- The service may be reviewed on a regular basis and it is planned to continue until June 2017.
- To stop receiving messages, visit www.wiltshireairquality.org.uk page and deselect the relevant alerts through the 'Delivery Details' in the 'My Account' section and press the 'Save changes' button.
- The service may be ceased at anytime without notice or reason.
- Any personal contact data provided will only be used for the purposes of providing the service and will not be disclosed to anyone else, other than any disclosures required by law.
Limitations of the Service
The air quality information presented in this system is based on hourly measurement data and no assurance can be given that this is 100% accurate as data will not be fully ratified at such short time interval between collection and a message being sent. The air quality level and public health messages are provided for guidance only. None of the organisations associated with the operation of the site accept any liability for actions arising from the decisions you make and/ or the actions you take in response to any messages. Ricardo-AEA will use reasonable endeavours to provide alerts, but none of the aforementioned organisations accept any liability for failure to provide forecasts/alerts, nor any liability for actions arising from any decisions you make and/ or actions you take as a result of such failure.